2022 - Minimum Advertised Pricing Policy (MAPP)
The following policy applies to a RovR Products approved dealer website. No online third-party marketplace web placement is allowed under this policy (see “Online Third-Party Marketplace Policy” for further information).
RovR Products, has unilaterally adopted the following Minimum Advertised Pricing Policy (MAPP):
- This policy supersedes all previous RovR Products advertised pricing policies.
- Nothing in this MAPP is intended to be construed as an agreement between RovR Products and any dealer as to the prices at which the dealer resells RovR Products.
- RovR Products does not ask for, nor will accept, any assurance from any retailer regarding this MAPP. • No RovR Products sales representative has the authority to discuss, modify or alter this policy.
- This MAPP policy is subject to modification, discontinuance, or termination at any time by RovR Products at its sole discretion.
- Any questions or comments regarding this policy must be directed to email@example.com.
- RovR Products’s unilateral MAPP requires that all current in-line RovR Products product be advertised at RovR Products’s Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) no deviation from printed MSRP. Advertised prices must match RovR Products to the penny.
- Advertising media covered by this MAPP include all forms of printed media, mailers, mail order catalogs, email and Internet.
- RovR Products’s discontinued products are exempt from this MAPP and must be clearly identified as discontinued product.
- To obtain the most current RovR Products price list, dealers should contact RovR Products directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If RovR Products determines that a dealer has advertised an in-line product below MSRP, with the exception of the promotional guidelines described below it could result in any or all of the following actions:
Cancel any or all outstanding orders from the dealer in question.
Freeze the account for a period of at least 60 days.
Close the dealer account in question.
This MAPP does not affect the Dealers actual resale price. RovR Products’s MSRP prices are only a suggestion. Each dealer must independently and unilaterally set its own pricing.
- For promotional purposes, RovR Products has defined the following promotional windows:
- Presidents Day 2/17/2022 - 2/21/2022
- Memorial Day 5/26/2022 - 5/30/2022
- Fourth of July 6/30/2022 - 7/4/2022
- Labor Day 9/1/2022 - 9/5/2022
- Thanksgiving 11/23/2022 - 11/28/2022
- Christmas 12/16/2022 - 12/26/2022
- Dealers may not advertise RovR Products product at a discount greater than 20% off MSRP.
- The start and end date of the promotional period must be clearly stated.
- In the case of an online promotion the start and end date must be clearly stated on the product page.
- Pricing posted on an on-line product is considered the “Advertised Price” and must adhere to RovR Products’s MAPP until the product is placed in the “virtual shopping cart”.
- RovR Products must be notified of a Promotional event 10 days prior to the event at email@example.com.
- Questions or comments on RovR Products’s MAPP policy must be addressed in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. RovR Products independently and unilaterally administers this policy. If you contact RovR Products regarding advertising or pricing by other dealers, RovR Products will not provide you with any information regarding any investigation or its results.
ONLINE THIRD-PARTY MARKETPLACE POLICY
For the purpose of this policy the following definitions apply:
First party: RovR Products
Second party: A Retailer authorized and approved to sell RovR Products.
Third Party: Any other party, website or store through which or with whom the second party may deal, promote, partner or advertise with. RovR Products has unilaterally adopted the following third-party marketplace policy:
- Any and all third-party online marketplace pricing must be at full MSRP.
- No sale, discounted or promotional pricing is allowed on any third-party online marketplace.
Only approved online dealers may offer RovR Products on a third-party online marketplace, and further, only upon written approval from RovR Products to do so.
An Additional Location Application must be submitted and approved for the third-party marketplace. If RovR Products determines that a dealer has advertised any RovR product on any third-party online marketplace at below MSRP then RovR may:
- Suspend or terminate any or all marketing partnerships with the dealer in question.
- Refuse to accept any new orders from the dealer in question.
- Cancel any or all outstanding orders from the dealer in question.
- Freeze the account for a period of at least 60 days.
- Close the dealer in question.
RovR Products does not seek and will not accept communication from retailers or other third parties about any pricing activity of retailers selling RovR product on third party online marketplaces. Dealers are to refer to RovR Products current price list for MSRP. RovR Products reserves the right to make price changes at any time without notice. To obtain the most current RovR Products price list, dealers should contact email@example.com. Any questions or comments regarding this Policy must be addressed in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. RovR Products independently and unilaterally administers this policy. SUBMITTING AN ORDER TO RovR Products, CONSTITUTES AGREEMENT WITH ALL OF RovR Products POLICIES AND CONDITIONS.
To download a PDF Version of our MAP Policy, please click here.